Monday, October 26, 2009

Spooky Cookies

Gotta love this time of year. Why? Because it's the time of year will all of the great food!! Three holidays in three months and all require the baking of delicious treats and goodies! Treat of choice this month...... sugar cookies. I got these great Wilton cookie cutters for Halloween on sale at Joanns. They are huge and one side is rubberized for comfort which made them somewhat pricey even on sale, but I figured it was an investment! Right? Anywho, Julie and I decided to break them in. 

Here's Julie workin' hard. This might have been the second batch we brilliantly decided to whip up. :)


Coen- waiting patiently.....


My Frankenstein cookie of choice. Yes, I know he doesn't have mouth. I like him that way!


Julie and her wicked witch cookie! She worked hard on that witchy nose!

Sigh, Good times. Well, gotta hit that elliptical. Tis the season ya know.

No comments: