Friday, October 23, 2009

One Year

Well, my sweet baby boy turned one this past week. I can't believe a year went by so fast. I know I say it a lot, but it really did! We had a wonderful family birthday celebration at our house. It was a robot themed party because I found a bunch of matching robot stuff in the Target DOLLAR section. SWEET!

















Coen got lots of new toys! Just in time too because he had really outgrown his toys and there wasn't much to occupy his attention these days! He got a tent and tunnel, a toy horse(which he loves), a dancing monkey toy, his first toy gun, a toy laptop and a bunch of other cool things. The coolest of all was my dad's old cowboy outfit he used to play with when he was a kid. I cannot WAIT until Coen is old enough to wear and appreciate it!














Cake was fun too!! I made a robot cake of course and Coen had his own little "smash cake". I iced it with chocolate cool whip so he wouldn't get a sugar overload. ;) He loved it!! Even after I took it away he kept trying to sneak it off of the table. Heehee!
















What a joy he has been! I feel so blessed to be his mommy and I know Daniel feels the same. I am looking forward to every birthday from here on! Love you Coen!!


No comments: