Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Donny's Birthday

So much has happened that I haven't had a chance to post our pictures from Donny's birthday party! Daniel best friend turned 31 this year and decided to celebrate with a big party at Risky's BBQ here in Fort Worth. Daniel and I were so excited to attend because Donnie and Jennifer live in Corinth and we rarely get to see them. Since it was at Risky's BBQ we has to dress the part. Jeans and boots all the way!! Dan wears his regularly but I only wear mine in the winter and Coen had outgrown his! After a quick stop at Cavenders to buy Coen a fitting pair we were off! Needless to say we had a lot of fun. There was Karaoke, which Daniel took part in one too many times ;), and plenty of food. And OHMYGOSH if you've never had them you must get the Texas fries! Woah woah woah. They were out when we arrived and once I had some I knew my life at changed forever. Soooo yummy. Thanks, Youngbloods, for a wonderful night!


Coen and Mommy!


Jesse and Brandi!


The Youngbloods!


"Family Tradition"

No comments: