Tuesday, March 3, 2009

M is for Muffins

K, I love muffins. They are the perfect grab and go snack, and they aren't just a breakfast food yall! Recently I have come into this amaaaazzing Pumpkin Muffin recipe. A woman at my church hosted a cooking class (which I was unable to attend) but I recieved a copy of the recipes. I can eat the whole batch in 3 days I swear it. These are the best muffins of all time. Enjoy!

Pimpkin Muffins

2 eggs
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup honey
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 cups canned pumpkin
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 dash nutmeg

preheat oven to 325 degrees.
beat together first six ingredients.
add dry ingredients and beat well.
drop into muffin tins.
bake for 18 minutes.

No comments: