Friday, January 23, 2009

D is for Dinner Date

Missed a day or two because I was sick. The Alphablog must go on!!

OK, tomorrow Daniel and I have a diner date with a friend of Daniels from high school (Chris) and his wife (Katie Beth). I am mucho excited. I just met them in October, right before Coen was born. They are both really sweet so I am looking forward to getting chummy. Plus they haven't seen my adorable offspring yet! I love having people over for diner. We never get to have people over because the barn is so far out of the way and so small, but since we are house sitting this week we will have all the room we could possibly need! Only problem is I have waited until the last minute to figure out what I am going to make. Oops. I am thinking about something Italian? Maybe manicotti?

No comments: