Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cuties

December 14th

Coen has discovered cuties. You know, those cute little tangerines? I bought some on a whim hoping that he would eat them and I got my wish. The child can go through no less than 24 cuties in three days. I don't feed them to him, he sneaks them off of the table and counter top. He can eat them himself because in a fleeting moment of pure genius I showed him how to peel them. I did this because I was being asked to peel one every five minutes. Once he had that down I would catch him in a corner or a room or under the table peeling a cutie. That or I would find piles of peel all over the house. So, I told him to start peeling them over the trash can. That's where he spends most of his day.


He not going to have any enamel left on his teeth.

Yes, we need a new trashcan.

No comments: