Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome back.

Wow. What a whirlwind. Ya know what makes it even better in my mind? Documenting absolutely NONE of it along the way. When I think about this epic fail I have heart palpitations. For serious.

We still haven't figured out how to get internet to the new place so catching up with this blog will be touch and go for a while. Better later than never, I guess. Bear with me as I figure out how to cram three months of life changing milestones into a few days worth of writing.Oh and did I mention that my computer won't turn on? I can't upload new photos either?....It's super fantastic.

These next several posts are the ones I meant to write. The pictures I took. The things I wanted to remember and document for our children. All of the memories I don't want to forget. Here we go.

No comments: