Friday, May 13, 2011

The Perfect Storm

  I'm in one room trying to get Sir Demandsalot calmed down and asleep when I realize it's a bit too quiet in the next room...

"Don't touch the art supplies." I said a thousand times and then never put them out of reach.
 
Ever seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Ya know how Hannibal Lecter always spoke real calm and quiet, masking the madness within? I know how he does that. I'm reeeal good at it.
Fortunately 10 years of working with toddlers taught me to ALWAYS buy washable art supplies. Especially paint. Must've forgotten that when I bought these. The table cloth turned completely pink in the wash. That was with BIZ and bleach. It's a drop cloth now. I don't even want to talk about my beautiful "perfect shade of blue" place mat. 
Meanwhile....

No comments: