Sunday, April 18, 2010

Main Street Arts Festival

Well, it's been raining for 24 straight hours now. I'm looking outside and the only thing lifting my spirits is that I don't have to water my garden, or worry about watering it for the next few days. It's sleepy weather, which is sometimes welcomed, but not when I have a ton of things I need to get done and a toddler bouncing off of the walls inside.

So, I'm thinking about sunnier days. Like when we went to the Main Street Arts Festival a while back. I look forward to it every year. Coen wasn't feeling to well this week, and Dan and I thought it might be nice to get him out of the house. We went when it wasn't too crowded. There were a lot of great artists this year. Didn't take too many pics, but here we go.

These have been there every year that I can remember.

 And this guy has been there for a while too. Only, I'm less and less impressed as the years go by. hmmm.

 Moving art. Could have stood here for hours. Coen liked it too!

 Jamba Juice for a fresher!

 Doin' what he do. :)

Love.


Great weather, great art, great times. Didn't buy anything this year. Remember my Faerie House experience? Goodness...








No comments: