Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cheap Pajamas

So, I've recently discovered that Coen has no warm weather appropriate p.j.'s.

Again with the growing out of his clothes! ::sigh::

Anywho, he has two t-shirt and boxer brief sets, but that's it, and they are starting to fit a little snug around the tummy. It seems silly to spend money on clothes no one else will see but it's still too cool to sleep in just a onesie or a diaper. Coen has two gift cards leftover from Christmas. One to GAP Kids and one to The Children's Place. I figured I could spend those. I browsed this weekend and was disappointed in the selection. Tee and undie sets at CP were $12.50 and U.G.L.Y. . The GAP offered little selection and charged $10 a pop.

No thank you.

I tried Walmart but oddly all of their 24mo. or 2T (which is what he wears) was all sold out. Soooooo... I got a little creative.


This pack of five white T-shirts was $5.50. I got a size 2T-3T pack which is still small around the tummy! ;)

 This three pack of boxer briefs was $5.00.
PLUS, I got a 2 pack of regular boys boxers on clearance for $4.00.

Of course they are super soft and comfy feeling, and that's FIVE pairs of pajamas for $14.00! 

In addition, the white tees serve as undershirts and the underwear will serve a bigger purpose later on! All reusable!I love having a little boy!

OUCH! Yikes! I just pulled a muscle patting myself on the back. ;)


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a great idea! I think I shall copy you on this one. :)