Monday, August 10, 2009

Kindermusik

Over the summer I enrolled Coen in Kindermusik Camp! I've very much enjoyed myself and I believe that Coen had fun too! I knew I wanted to take him to something so I could get out of the house! He loves to be sung to, and enjoys it when Daniel plays the guitar for him, so, Kindermusik it was!
I was referred to this great little place in Weatherford called the Burch School of Music. Wow! I'm so glad I decided to go with Dr. Holly, she's so great and super sweet. Coen was the youngest in his class, which surprised me. I was worried he would get trampled by older kids, but the other children we very well behaved! Dr. Holly made sure Coen was included and participated as much as he could. Each class was stress free bonding time for the both of us. The only thing I had to keep an eye on was Coen trying to the instruments into his mouth! Oh well, that's what babies do. Here are some pictures of Coen on the last day of summer camp. He loves the scarves and drums!



No comments: