Sunday, January 18, 2009

A is for Alphablog

Okie Dokie, I'm going to give this a little try. The next 26 consecutive blogs will be alphabetical, meaning each blog will be about a subject that corresponds with a letter in the alphabet, all in alphabetical order. For example, today is "A". "A" is for alphablog. This blog is about this alphablog idea I had. Some of you may consider this cheating. I do too. But whatever. I don't know if anyone has done this before. Surely someone has. They have, and don't call me Shirley (For all you Office fans out there) I think I had this idea beacuse I have had this song "Alphabutt" in my head for, like, two weeks.

2 comments:

JustinP8 said...

That Shirley joke was in Airplane! too. Haha, good luck. I bet "B" will be for "Baby", or "C" will be for "Coen", or "D" will be for Daniel. "A" could have been for "Amy". Oh well, still, good luck.

Amy said...

Heeeeyyy, good ones! Now I can't use them because they wouldn't be original! :)