Thursday, March 26, 2009

V is for Valentine's Day



Well, I had to wait over a month to post this because I knew I would need it when V rolled around. Valentine's Day this year was one not to be forgotten. Daniel and I skipped the pressure of getting each other gifts, although Daniel did buy me a dozen red roses. I asked him why he picked red roses and he said it "seemed more romantic and very Valentine's Day-ish". :) We went to the drive-in in Granbury. It was so great! When we realized that they were showing two movies and we didn't want to see the first we left to get some Babe's chicken. YUMMY!! After we ate we went back to the theatre to watch the second movie, "Bolt". Coen was chillin, then he got hungry, then he threw up alllll over me. Yeah. Anywho, all in all it was a fun one. Hard to believe that last Valentine's Day I was pregnant and didn't even know it. Gosh. Time flies.


No comments: